Are you worried about an abnormality on the skin of your feet, like a mole or unusual pigmentation?
We offer deep screening of the layers of skin with specialist equipment including dermoscopy, a leading-edge technique that allows closer visual inspection of the skin to assess and diagnose skin lesions, both benign and malignant, corns, verruca and fungal nail infections.
We are all trained to keep a close eye on moles and lesions across our bodies, but our poor feet often get forgotten and are rarely inspected, especially the underside. Don’t ignore what’s going on down there. Melanoma can be deadly.
Do some ‘sole’ searching and come to us immediately if you spot anything suspicious. Our specialist team uses industry-leading technology to examine the deeper layers of the skin, invisible to the human eye.
What her patients think
- “ "Had my first treatment today with Amy and my feet now feel great. Also have had some great advice on how to keep my feet feeling good! Have booked my second appointment. Thank you Amy." I.R
- “ "Amy has been working on my feet now for over a year. I am always delighted with the result, having a major problem with my metatarsal on my foot and my bunions. I had a deep embedded soft corn in between my toes and she sorted that out much to my relief. Thank you Amy for attending to my feet in such a cheerful and professional way." K.F
- “ "I started going to Amy about a year ago, she does a great job on my feet and always has them in top condition to take part in races." W.P
- “ "Just wanted to say a big thank you for the updates on my appointment and a big thank you to Amy for my treatment." M.K
- “ "Had an appointment with Amy on Thursday. I’m not one for booking these sort of appointments as always felt it was a female thing but I was in some pain with my toe so made the decision to book. From the minute I walked in I was made to feel welcome and put at ease. I felt comfortable through the whole appointment and now both my feet feel amazing. I will be booking again in 6 months to have feet sorted again." S.B