You’ve had successful treatment and you’re ready to put your best foot forward. But how can you keep those revitalised feet in good shape?
The only way to ensure faster and longer-lasting results from your treatment is to put in the work at home. Our podiatrists create rehab programmes that help your feet achieve their best results. Our bespoke strength and stretch exercise programmes will keep you on your toes and help you build strength in your feet and legs.
We incorporate simple routines into your treatment to prevent the pain or discomfort recurring. Simple yet specific and effective corrective exercises will maximise the results of your treatment by empowering the strength and balance of your feet and lower body function.
Rehabilitating injuries from plantar fasciitis to achilles tendinopathy, calf muscle tear and ankle sprain is critical to achieving a full recovery. It will also improve muscle strength to support your joints and reduce the impact of arthritis and the general wear and tear that comes from walking and simply living.
Find your feet with effective evidence-based rehab and exercise programmes.
What her patients think
- “ "Had my first treatment today with Amy and my feet now feel great. Also have had some great advice on how to keep my feet feeling good! Have booked my second appointment. Thank you Amy." I.R
- “ "Amy has been working on my feet now for over a year. I am always delighted with the result, having a major problem with my metatarsal on my foot and my bunions. I had a deep embedded soft corn in between my toes and she sorted that out much to my relief. Thank you Amy for attending to my feet in such a cheerful and professional way." K.F
- “ "I started going to Amy about a year ago, she does a great job on my feet and always has them in top condition to take part in races." W.P
- “ "Just wanted to say a big thank you for the updates on my appointment and a big thank you to Amy for my treatment." M.K
- “ "Had an appointment with Amy on Thursday. I’m not one for booking these sort of appointments as always felt it was a female thing but I was in some pain with my toe so made the decision to book. From the minute I walked in I was made to feel welcome and put at ease. I felt comfortable through the whole appointment and now both my feet feel amazing. I will be booking again in 6 months to have feet sorted again." S.B