Do you have foot pain or discomfort but can’t work out why? PodoSmart has got you covered.
With our PodoSmart gait analysis service, smart insoles are placed inside your shoes where we then get you to walk/run for up to 15 minutes whilst we accurately measure your walking profile.
The insoles will record your biomechanical data (the way you walk/run) and the results are analysed in real time by your podiatrist.
Following review of your data, your podiatrist will compile a treatment plan to get you pain free, advise on injury prevention and ensure you can get back to doing your chosen activity again.
The data enables us to advise on correct footwear, a bespoke rehab plan to follow, prescription of custom orthoses or referral to your GP or physiotherapist, depending on your results.
What her patients think
- “ "Had my first treatment today with Amy and my feet now feel great. Also have had some great advice on how to keep my feet feeling good! Have booked my second appointment. Thank you Amy." I.R
- “ "Amy has been working on my feet now for over a year. I am always delighted with the result, having a major problem with my metatarsal on my foot and my bunions. I had a deep embedded soft corn in between my toes and she sorted that out much to my relief. Thank you Amy for attending to my feet in such a cheerful and professional way." K.F
- “ "I started going to Amy about a year ago, she does a great job on my feet and always has them in top condition to take part in races." W.P
- “ "Just wanted to say a big thank you for the updates on my appointment and a big thank you to Amy for my treatment." M.K
- “ "Had an appointment with Amy on Thursday. I’m not one for booking these sort of appointments as always felt it was a female thing but I was in some pain with my toe so made the decision to book. From the minute I walked in I was made to feel welcome and put at ease. I felt comfortable through the whole appointment and now both my feet feel amazing. I will be booking again in 6 months to have feet sorted again." S.B