Have your feet been damaged by years of running around in the wrong shoes? Those killer heels look amazing but they don’t do feet any favours.
With our glam-aware orthoses you no longer have to suffer for beauty. We can help you improve functionality and reduce pain in your feet with a range of orthoses that fit inside all your shoes, from trainers to work pumps to party heels.
Put a spring in your step with specialist orthoses that offer structural support to improve foot posture. We offer subtle and slim orthoses for formal shoes, as well as sports orthoses which can be modified for any form of exercise including football, running and skiing.
From off-the-shelf orthoses to semi bespoke adaptable devices, insoles will get you back to doing what you love, without pain. Dancing, running, walking – it’s all back on the table!
What her patients think
- “ "Had my first treatment today with Amy and my feet now feel great. Also have had some great advice on how to keep my feet feeling good! Have booked my second appointment. Thank you Amy." I.R
- “ "Amy has been working on my feet now for over a year. I am always delighted with the result, having a major problem with my metatarsal on my foot and my bunions. I had a deep embedded soft corn in between my toes and she sorted that out much to my relief. Thank you Amy for attending to my feet in such a cheerful and professional way." K.F
- “ "I started going to Amy about a year ago, she does a great job on my feet and always has them in top condition to take part in races." W.P
- “ "Just wanted to say a big thank you for the updates on my appointment and a big thank you to Amy for my treatment." M.K
- “ "Had an appointment with Amy on Thursday. I’m not one for booking these sort of appointments as always felt it was a female thing but I was in some pain with my toe so made the decision to book. From the minute I walked in I was made to feel welcome and put at ease. I felt comfortable through the whole appointment and now both my feet feel amazing. I will be booking again in 6 months to have feet sorted again." S.B