New Year Resolutions for your feet? It should definitely be a thing.
Fast on the heels (*pod-pun intended*) of Christmas is the New Year; that time of year when we make resolutions, set goals and make changes to habits and our lifestyles. Sometimes for only a week or a day, sometimes changes that become long-standing habits!
Not to be the pod-mum, but hereâs some good foot-care habits that should become part of your new year resolutions:
- Dry your feet thoroughly
- Use talc
- Make sure your shoes fit correctly
- Consider a change to bamboo socks
- Change your socks regularly (simple, but worth mentioning)
- Invest in a foot foam, moisturiser or nourishing dry oil
- Bathe your feet in warm salty water
- Use a foot file as part of our weekly routine
- Donât wear the same shoes everyday – try to have a few pairs for the week
- See your local podiatrist. Regularly.
- Did I say use talc?
Any questions? Comments? Want to talk about talc or visiting your podiatrist regularly? The first #AskAmy Facebook Live of 2019 is on Wednesday, 9th January at 8pm. #amymacpod