Do you suffer from bunions, hammer (clawing) toes or flat feet? Do you suffer from arthritis, stiff joints, plantar fasciitis, tendon or ligament problems?
Inappropriate shoes and poor walking posture can lead to a myriad of issues.
Our highly trained staff use manual therapy specifically developed to improve your foot, knee and ankle function by targeting stiff, mal-aligned or dysfunctional joints. This gentle therapy treats the deeper problem, rather than simply alleviating symptoms.
Foot mobilisation therapy is used in combination with rehab, strength and conditioning and orthoses. Our podiatrists have an intimate knowledge and deep understanding of biomechanics and work closely with physiotherapists, advising on footwear, core stability and stretching exercises.
This hands-on approach offers lasting results for healthy, happy feet.
What her patients think
- “ "Had my first treatment today with Amy and my feet now feel great. Also have had some great advice on how to keep my feet feeling good! Have booked my second appointment. Thank you Amy." I.R
- “ "Amy has been working on my feet now for over a year. I am always delighted with the result, having a major problem with my metatarsal on my foot and my bunions. I had a deep embedded soft corn in between my toes and she sorted that out much to my relief. Thank you Amy for attending to my feet in such a cheerful and professional way." K.F
- “ "I started going to Amy about a year ago, she does a great job on my feet and always has them in top condition to take part in races." W.P
- “ "Just wanted to say a big thank you for the updates on my appointment and a big thank you to Amy for my treatment." M.K
- “ "Had an appointment with Amy on Thursday. I’m not one for booking these sort of appointments as always felt it was a female thing but I was in some pain with my toe so made the decision to book. From the minute I walked in I was made to feel welcome and put at ease. I felt comfortable through the whole appointment and now both my feet feel amazing. I will be booking again in 6 months to have feet sorted again." S.B