Are ingrown toenails, painful corns, callus or fungal infections causing you pain and stopping you doing the things you love? We can help.
With specialist care in a friendly and open environment, we examine the root causes of every issue and create bespoke treatment plans that work with your lifestyle, to find solutions that last.
We understand that foot issues can be painful and limiting and can really put the brakes on the activities you enjoy. From sports injuries to every day niggles, our solutions will help you put your best foot forward.
Podiatry is about so much more than feet. Your foot is an extension of your ankle, knee, leg and hip and our expertise covers the mechanics of your entire lower body.
We listen, we ask questions, we discuss and explain your problem clearly, without using jargon.
We are passionate about the science of the foot and each treatment plan is designed to eliminate pain and solve long term issues in line with your lifestyle and individual needs.
What her patients think
- “ "Had my first treatment today with Amy and my feet now feel great. Also have had some great advice on how to keep my feet feeling good! Have booked my second appointment. Thank you Amy." I.R
- “ "Amy has been working on my feet now for over a year. I am always delighted with the result, having a major problem with my metatarsal on my foot and my bunions. I had a deep embedded soft corn in between my toes and she sorted that out much to my relief. Thank you Amy for attending to my feet in such a cheerful and professional way." K.F
- “ "I started going to Amy about a year ago, she does a great job on my feet and always has them in top condition to take part in races." W.P
- “ "Just wanted to say a big thank you for the updates on my appointment and a big thank you to Amy for my treatment." M.K
- “ "Had an appointment with Amy on Thursday. I’m not one for booking these sort of appointments as always felt it was a female thing but I was in some pain with my toe so made the decision to book. From the minute I walked in I was made to feel welcome and put at ease. I felt comfortable through the whole appointment and now both my feet feel amazing. I will be booking again in 6 months to have feet sorted again." S.B